The Independent Retirement Units are specifically designed for easy living. Each unit is beautifully appointed and extremely generous in size.
All units are on a single level, avoiding the use of steps and all have car accommodation.
Our residents enjoy their independence and the freedom to do what they enjoy the most ‘being retired’ without the worry of looking after a large home and garden. The village offers a variety of home styles with a choice of either one, two or three bedroom units.
Privacy and independence have been the major criteria in the design of the houses with generous living areas, outside patio, lockup garages or a fully lined carport. All units have been specifically designed to meet the needs of elderly people and have been designed and planned with the security, comfort and physical well-being of elderly residents in mind.
Download the Village comparison Document
The units are designed for people who enjoy an independent lifestyle but are looking for the security of future ongoing care.
• The village is set in a very attractive and peaceful environment
• 1, 2 & 3 bedroom architecturally designed houses
• Architecturally designed to meet the needs of older people
• All houses have either lock up garage or fully lined carport
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Security guard patrol
• 24 hours emergency call system linked directly to the Aged Care Facility
• Recreation Centre for village activities
• Chapel and Daily Mass
• Facilities include Hairdresser, Visiting Doctors, Pathology, Podiatrist, Optometrist, Pharmacy service, Mobile Library
• Friendly and caring staff
• On site Residential Aged Care Facility
• Bus stop entrance to the village with excellent bus services to Browns Plains, Garden City and the Myer Centre Brisbane.
Conveniently located close to major shopping centres, local medical centres, public library and RSL.
The units offer affordable and convenient living for retirees with on-site facilities including a Chapel with daily Mass, well-appointed community centre, hairdressing salon, visiting doctors, podiatrist, weekly shopping trip, outings, overnight security and more…
A place of peace and beauty
Residents living at St Paul de Chartres feel very fortunate that they have found a place of peace and beauty, without the worry of maintaining a large home and garden. A 24 hour emergency call system installed in each unit and the on-site aged care facility add to residents’ peace of mind knowing assistance is not far away.
Enquiries or appointments to view the independent living units can be made by contacting the Retirement Unit Manager on 07 3809-6323 or email on email@example.com